[Introduction]: A ceramic filter which relies on microporous ceramics for vacuum dewatering.
[Improvement]: Using microporous ceramics as filter medium can save energy consumption by more than 90%.
- High vacuum degree (vacuum degree -0.09~-0.098MPa), low moisture of cake;
- High filtration precision, solid content of filtrate<50ppm, which can be recycle used in the system;
- Saving energy consumption by more than 90%, low running cost;
- Filter cake cleaning system is installed;
- PLC and computer integrate with automatic valve control; high degree of automation and low labor intensity;
- Compact structure; small floor space; convenient maintenance;
- Advanced drainage system ensures application in any running conditions.
Pulp absorbing area: the filter plate immersed in the pulp while in operation produces a surface absorption of filter cake, with the action of capillarity and integrated with the vacuum pressure. The filtrate enters the distributing valve and drainage tank through filter plate.
Spraying zone: the filter cake receive spray washing after discharged from the slime hopper.
Drying zone: continuous dewatering for the filter cake is conducted with the action of the high vacuum force.
Discharging zone: the scraper will automatically discharge materials once entering the vacuum-free condition.
Back Flushing: the service water or filtrate enters the ceramic plate through distributing valve and cleaning the blocked manhole. Cleaning with ultrasonic and low-density acid after ceramic plate is used for one period to maintain the efficient service life of the ceramic plate.
|Model||Filter Area (m2)|
Number of Filter Disc (Circle)
|Number of Filter Plate (Piece)||Tank|
|TC-30||30||10||120||5.5||17.5||11.5||5.5 X 3.0 X 2.6|
|TC-120||120||20||240||20||60.0||40.0||9.7X 3.6X 3.3|