SF Flotation Cell
[Introduction]: SF flotation cell is a mechanical agitation type with slurry suction and air suction.
[Improvement]: Both sides of the impeller with back rake blades ensure double circulating of slurry inside the flotation tank. Forward-inclined tank, small dead angle, fast froth movement
- It can be combined with JJF flotation cell in combined flotation unit as a sucking tank for every operation.
- It is advantageous for coarse ore flotation.
- The rotating speed of the impeller is low.
- The gap between the impeller and cover plate is large with a large air inflation amount.
- Backward double-sided blades are equipped on the impeller, which realizes the double loop of slurry in the tank.
- Forward leaning tank with small blind angle. The foam moves fast.
- Large air inflation amount and less energy consumption.
- Long life of wearing parts.
- Mechanical agitation with self-air-inflation and self-priming pulp.
The working principle of the SF flotation cell: When the impeller rotates, the pulp in the upper and lower impeller cavities generates the centrifugal force under the action of the upper and lower blades and is thrown to the four sides, forming a negative pressure zone in the upper and lower impeller cavities. At the same time, the pulp on the upper part of the cover plate is inhaled into the upper impeller cavity through the circulation hole on the cover plate, forming an upcycling of the pulp. When the lower blade throws the pulp around, the lower pulp adds to the center, thus forming the lower cycle of the pulp. The air is sucked into the upper impeller chamber through the suction tube and the central tube, and mixed with the pulp to form many fine bubbles. After the steady flow through the cover plate, the air is evenly dispersed in the tank to form mineralized bubbles. The mineralized bubbles rise to the foam layer and are scraped out by the scraper.
The structure of the SF flotation cell is mainly composed of the tank, impeller, motor, scraper and transmission device, etc. The volume of the SF flotation cell is more than 10m³.
|Motor Power for Stir (kW)||Motor Power for Scraper (kW)||Single Tank Weight (kg)|